And, We’re Back…
Hello friends, family and fans!
Most of the zine is into the final draft stage and with my relaxing holiday trip behind me I am ready to get back to blogging. During my hiatus I reached another milestone, 30,000 views and I couldn’t be happier 🙂
Here are a few things to look forward to this year:
1. A 12-part series on “How to Punk Your Steam” starting in January
2. More pictures and articles from my time in London
3. Book reviews galore!
4. Sourcebooks on H. G. Wells, Jack the Ripper, Murdoch Mysteries and more
5. My 3-D paper illustrations for Steampunk Alchemy, a new project by Penny Blake
6. Reviews of RPG games Hive Queen and Country and Everyday Extraordinaries
Have a wonderful New Year’s celebration and I am looking forward to lots of posts, comments and sharing in 2015!